Wednesday, December 21, 2011

How do I get my Aquarian Man back? his love and interest?

We (my aquaman feb 18) staretd out as friends. I was his best friend's girlfriend in collge. I moved in with his best friend way back then. We (me and his best buddy) even had him introduced to my cousin. They dated and made out in my own apartment then!Right before my eyes. But then again after my 3-year relationship with his best friend and after 2 yreas of that break up we hit it well. We are still in the same group of friends and startes being into a bf-gf realtionship without their knowledge.It was him who was begging for us to reveal it but I was theratening a break up if he does so. It back fired tho when one of our friends literally was matching him with his cousin. That started the whole problem I guess. He started feeling that I was fencing him in. He caught me lying to him that I was actually mailing the girl I discovered there's nothing to be jealous about there. But It took it's toll on us I guess. From then on he keeps being critical on me saying the truth or not. From then, every so often that I would get jealous on any girl, he will try to break up. But i guess, being an Aries gurl I always have romantics schemes to get him back. The latest took it's toll when I cried while talking to his mom. And then he finally seaid there is no going back. I kow I sounded clingy but I just want to make our love new. To renew eberything. I was never clingy at all to any of my bfs before. How do I make it up to him and make him fall again? he says his love died when I was always "stressing" him. HELPPPPPPPPPPP

0 comments:

Post a Comment