Monday, December 19, 2011

I Feel Guilty About Kissing My Mom?

From when I can first remember until I was about 10, my mom use give me kisses. But as I got older, she would do it less and less, probably because she thought it might be awkward for me. Then I went through puberty and I really became attracted to girls. This is when I began to take the initiative to kiss my mom. I made it seem like they were kisses of affection but really it was out of lust. Sometimes I could sense she was very uncomfortable because I would sometimes give her very sensual kisses. But I would give her quick pecks sometimes to balance out the weirdness of the other kisses. At that age I didn't realize or care how awkward this might have been for her. She never refused probably because she didn't want to hurt my feelings. I stopped a few years later because I began to feel deep guilt. I still feel guilty about it and I feel this compulsion to confess to her.I feel like I took advantage of her. A confession is the only way to cleanse my conscience. Should I admit to her?

0 comments:

Post a Comment