Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What do i do?? im confused?

ok so i have been wit my fiance for almost 3 years...im 17 and i got prego wit my daughter @ 15! so needless to say we are a family...well he has had jobs and he has lost them bcuz of my mother (long story) but it got to the nitty gritty...and me and my daughter are living wit my gma and he is trying to get a job! and all we do is argue and im afraid hes gunna cheat! and now im doing something to hurt him...i got in touch wit my old friend chris and he wants to hang out and take me to the movies....well i cant tell my fiance cuz hel bicth and call everything off..wicth he already did yesterday..then he took me back! well he talks to his friends who are grls..i just dont know how to tell him....should we wait to get married...idk what to think!!! HELPPPP

0 comments:

Post a Comment