Thursday, December 22, 2011

Is good?

So my mom STiLL threatens to me. i think im old enough to not have to think of that. but sometimes she will say if u dont shut up or behave i will pull down your pants infront of everyone in the store(when were in public) and one time she did! it was so embaring so we were in the store and i was telling her i wanted to leave so then she says, not till im done! and i said noo i just want to go and i got so mad i kept yelling then she took me to the nearest chair, pulled down my pants and my underwear and ed me and everyone was staring and some girl was laughing it was sooo embaring. i think i deserved it though. what do you think? then one time when my friend haley came over she ed me in front of her with no underwear on! she says im going to u the next time u misbehave even if i have to do it infront of all your friends! she usually does it in fron t of people she says to my grandma that it teaches me to behave. so wat do u all think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment